Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Nearby Wildlife Preserve: A Few New Photos....


Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved

Hello!

Recently, someone I knew told me about a nearby wildlife preserve.  I had no idea it was there!! 

I went there with a companion one evening and we took in very nice local's backyard menagerie...complete with burros, geese, ducks, goats, chickens and pigs.

Later as we walked through the preserve we saw wild rabbits, geese and ducks, heron, egrets...and even a coyote! 

There are many horses and cattle in pastures around there too.

I had so much fun and it felt great to walk around in the quiet...and be surrounded by nature and all those animals. 

It was so peaceful!

Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved

Unfortunately I hadn't taken a camera there that night but enjoyed it so much I went back yesterday evening and snapped a few pics I'm including in this post. 

I plan to get a longer lens and return there often to take many more photos and decompress.

Hope you enjoy these!


Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved

Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved


Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved
My self pork-trait!  : )

Photo:  Copyright 2014, Jephyr! - All Rights Reserved
Lady B!



  Thanks for schtoppin' by! 
 
  Ciao fer now!



No comments:

Post a Comment