Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Rodolpho!": Another Wacom Tablet and Sketchbook Pro Image

After a semester of assignments...it's so nice to be able to do whatever art projects I want to do.

Months ago I'd started this image and then had to put it aside when I got busy with other things. Now with a bit of free time I re-opened it and put some "finish" on it.

I call him "Rodolpho" and yes, he thinks he's magnificent. : )

Image Link


Created, once again, using Sketchbook Pro software and a Wacom Intuos tablet.

-----------------------------

Image: Copyright 2009, Jeff Curtis, All Rights Reserved

Please visit my Website to see more of my art.

-----------------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment