Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Monday, August 1, 2016

New Lion Pastel: "His Royal Highness"


Hi,

Last year I went to the Phoenix zoo and captured a great shot of the male lion they have there with my Canon EOS 5D Mark II and the new Canon 100-300mm L lens.

The lion's name is Kitambi and he is a regal beast indeed.

In the last few days I decided to give a go at creating a pastel drawing of him and thought I'd share what I've done so far.

It was done on grey paper and is approximately 18 x 24".

I'll still call this a work in progress and in fact have worked a bit on it since I made this post and will update with a final pic when it feeels done.


Pastel:  His Royal Highness - Copyright 2016, Jephyr!
Work In Progress Pastel:  His Royal Highness - Copyright 2016

Thanks as always for stopping by!

See ya soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment