Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Wednesday, July 9, 2014

7-9-14: First Life Drawing Charcoal In A While


Hi,

This morning I decided to head on over to Mesa Community College to a Life Drawing Open Session for the first time in quite a while.

I thought it went from 10 am to 1 pm but about 9:30 I re-read the e-mail and realized it started at 9 am.

Charcoal Life Drawing, Copyright 2014, Jephyr (AKA Jeff Curtis)
Click Image To Enlarge

At first I debated about going but quickly decided to race on over.

I burst in about 10:15 and fortunately there was a small group...so I was able to still find a good spot.

By the time I had my easel and all set up it was getting close to 10:30 and so at last I jumped into my drawing.

It's always fun to draw very lean people because the "landmarks" on them are easier to see.

And maybe you can tell that Rebecca was both very tall and lean.

I wish I'd had more time because she had a beautiful, exotic face...but sadly working in that kind of detail in such a short time meant doing that was outa reach for me.

Anywho...I'm glad I went after-all...and plan, God willing, to go to the next one later this month .

Thanks for stoppin' by...see ya next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment