Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Friday, December 12, 2014

A Few More From The Telephoto Lens Frenzy


Hello again,

Thought I'd post a few more photos from my weekend with the telephoto lenses.

(See my post from 12-10-14 for more images and info)

As I said in that post it was really a lot of fun...and helped me a lot in deciding what lens I may end up purchasing.

These two are from the Canon 100-400mm L lens.

Hope you enjoy them!

"It's Good Ta Be Da King!" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved
"It's Good Ta Be Da King!" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved


"Lunch!" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved
"Lunch!" - Copyright 2014, Jephyr - All Rights Reserved



Thanks so much for schtoppin' by!!




No comments:

Post a Comment