Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jephyr: A New Life Drawing 7-16-12



Hello!

Yesterday I went to another Life Drawing Open Session at MCC hosted by the most excellent Dr. Gingher Leyendecker.

Even though it didn't start until 5 pm I was a little late.  But soon enough found a place to sit and got set up in time for the long pose.

At first, I wasn't sure I liked where I was sitting and even got up and looked to see if I could find something better but quickly decided to stay put.

I struggled to find my groove in the beginning...and early on it even crossed my mind just to pack it in.

But soon enough I was finding my way...and even started to enjoy myself.

As always I needed more time...and would've loved to keep working on this and really tighten it up.

But I'll present it here as a "quick" study...imperfections and all. 

: )

<  Click the image to see it larger


--------------------------------------

Thanks for stopping by.

Check out Jephyr.com to see more of my Artwork and Photography etc.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment