Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Jephyr Photograph: The Sky Speaks!


Hello!

As mentioned in some of my latest blog posts...recently I've spent some time exploring the Apache Trail East of Phoenix, Arizona.

As you drive North past the Superstition Mountains, the road quickly becomes a winding 2 lane, up and down some fairly steep grades.  

Occasionally you pop out on top and have long panoramic views of the craggy desert mountains and distant peaks.  

As I neared Tortilla Flat, a little town with a big history, I saw a vista that compelled me to stop.

The sky was amplified by banks of clouds off in the distance with bright, clear skies over head.

Here's one of the images I captured of that scene with my Canon EOS 5D Mark II.


Thank you for stopping by!

Swing by Jephyr.com to see more Artwork and Photography!


No comments:

Post a Comment