Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Jephyr 3D Animation Video: Various Blender Projects



Hello,

As mentioned in my 6-1-14 blog post...I planned to follow a tutorial by Andrew Price of Blender Guru...and create a Ball and Chain animation with my last Blender project.

As you can see in the screen capture above...the final result looked pretty cool...and since I'd also been experimenting with animating camera moves for my other recent Blender projects...I decided to edit them all together into a video and post it to YouTube.


I recorded a narration and put that over a music bed I created for the video, edited it all together, and got it up-loaded to YouTube yesterday...and have embedded it below.

Hope you enjoy it and it inspires you to check out Blender 3D for yourself!

BTW...the tutorials I used for all the images and animation in this video and post are found here:

tutor4u's (Little Web Hut) - YouTube Blender playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzmyR17f55-LVbgnzhS4Xl9zJ3dSCdYW3

and

Andrew Price - Blender Guru's - YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AndrewPPrice

------------------------------------

To see more Jephyr digital artwork, paintings, photography and more...Please visit: 

http://www.jephyr.com





Thanks as always for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment