Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Monday, April 28, 2014

Blender 3D: Alarm Clock Tutorial by tutor4u

Hi again,

Everyday recently, I've been picking away at mastering Blender 3D.

I've been given a huge edge by watching YouTube tutorials...especially those by tutor4u.

This time I followed his tutorial on making/modeling an alarm clock.  (see the embedded video below)

I'm excited about the next tutorial video he has on animating this little clock....which will be my first animation in Blender 2.70!

Here's the 3D alarm clock image I just finished:

Blender 3D:  Alarm Clock - Jephyr 2014

And here's part one of the tutorial:



tutor4u's website is http://www.littlewebhut.com/ where he has resources for open-source software Blender, Gimp, and Inkscape

As well as code and instruction for html, css and java.

---------------------------

As always...thanks for stopping by!!







No comments:

Post a Comment