Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blender 3D: Jephyr Makes Wine Glasses

Image:  Public Domain



Hello!

So I've been slowed a bit by some 'puter issues....spending the last coupla days on help forums and on the phone.

Some day this era of computers will be in the same category with intrepid early automobile owners...who always needed to take tool boxes and parts with them...knowing they might have to make roadside repairs at any time along the way.

: )

--------------------------




My work with Blender 3D continues, this time by following a'nudder tutorial by tutor4u on how to make and render wine glasses.

http://youtu.be/HfCDAIIR2Gc

This tutorial was a bit more involved and since he used an older version of Blender I needed to keep my eye on his video descriptions and annotations...but on my third try I finally had success with it.

If you are at all interested in learning 3D, I highly recommend getting Blender.  It's free to download and use (even for commercial purposes) and YouTube has a large number of beginner tutorial videos for it...that will fast-track you to mastering it!

Anywho...here are the wine glasses I made recently:



Thanks for stopping by!

Ciao fer now



No comments:

Post a Comment