Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jephyr Art: Humorous Digital Photograph "Bottoms Up"



Hello!

Last December I created a free membership at the Fine Art America site where artists can sell  original works of all kinds and prints of them.  It's a "print on demand" service...so once you've joined and uploaded images they do the rest...including creating cards, posters and prints on canvas including a number of framing choices.

Just recently I paid for a Full Membership so I could upload a much larger number of images and have begun taking advantage of that adding a lot more there...including several digital photogs I've not posted anywhere else:  Jephyr on Fine Art America.  You're welcome, of course, to come by and watch me grow!  : )

Back in 2010, using my Canon EOS5 Mark II, I snapped a humorous shot of a "duck couple" feeding at a pond near my home.  I call it "Bottoms Up". 













 














I'd already posted another version of this Photograph at my Fine Art America page but just re-posted the version above which is cropped differently and at a slightly higher resolution:  Bottoms Up


 ------------------------

Thanks as always for stopping by!

Please visit my website:  Jephyr.com


No comments:

Post a Comment