Copyright Notice


All images, photos, and video excluding advertising and google generated content, or unless otherwise labeled, are Copyright Jephyr (Jeff Curtis). All Rights Reserved.

These images are not in the public domain. Contact me for licensing terms and pricing.

Unauthorized or unlicensed use for all commercial and personal applications is prohibited.





Sunday, May 20, 2012

Jephyr: My Ghost Town Series on Fine Art America



Hello again,

As I mentioned, I decided to upgrade to a "premium" membership on Fine Art America.

Free memberships are a great way for artists to get started there but an upgrade allows you (among other things) to upload an unlimited number of images and they give you a personal artist web-site.  Even though I already maintain my own web-site I think it will be a valuable tool to have another one managed by FAA with links built for selling prints of all kinds, framed or unframed and greeting cards and posters etc.

You can check my FAA site out here:

http://jephyr-curtis.artistwebsites.com/

I got busy right away and uploaded a number of photographs from a series of images taken in 2010 at a Ghost Town east of Phoenix at the base of the Superstition Mountains.

I arrived there in the late afternoon and the light was great.  I'd just purchased my Canon EOS 5D Mark II camera and you may know it handles low light extremely well so I snapped away sometime focusing on smaller field of view subjects.

Anyway....thought I share a few of those images here...links will take you directly to their Fine Art America page.






































"Desert Relic"




"Shadow Geometry"




"Sentinal"




"Forgotten"








































"Late Afternoon Sun"



----------------------

And two from the drive home:






































"Highway Mirage"









































and finally "Cactus Sunset"

There are other images from this series on my website and I'll be putting links to FAA there as soon as possible.

Jephyr.com

--------------

Thanks as always for stopping by!!  : )


No comments:

Post a Comment